Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Advertise this blog ~

Decided to make a new blog since the other one was somewhat screwed up. I'm going to speak in perfect english now since my english is totally fucked up T_T. Changed my style of chatting to accomodate someone too much . Lets hope by blogging i can improve my englisH!

Maybe i thought too much and trusted on my instinct too much, thats why it all turned out opposite of what i actually thought. Those actions and questions to me all seems like a clue to the answer. A simple request of scanning made me mis interpret about something. Maybe i really thought too much or were u hiding from me again?. I learned to take and accept the things that i cannot possessed. Guess its time to give up the things i desire to just see u happy. There's a spirit inside me that refuse to give up though but i'm just going to shut that spirit away. It always seem so close to me but in the end its just the same. I thought too much afterall.

Hmmm~ dont worry. i'll try not to type all my future post related to the person and something abt my thoughts!

Ps: i wan more viewers on this blog :P so spread the link :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home