Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oh no, I succumbed(sp?) to the computer again. T_T. Just taking a short 15 minutes break before going back to study my chemistry. Whoa while typing this post, my mom came and shell me for just using like 15 minutes? Wow. Thanks to my fucking brother who make so much fucking noise that attracted my mom to the computer room. Oh wait i didnt know using 15 minutes A DAY is something bad/addictive. Not mentioning that i'm taking a break from studying liek a few hours. IS THAT SOMEHTING FUCKING WRONG? Oh i know u're reading my blog. But who cares? Im changing it soon anyway. Thanks for spoiling all my studying mood and my interest to post a new post. Sheesh now i have to go gather some fucking inspiration to force myself to study again THANKS TO YOU.



-Pissed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home