Saturday, September 09, 2006

I love people who talk so much cock. My brother was forcing me to play dota with one of his supposedly pro friend bla bla bla , didnt want to play cause i only touched my bio + i havent played dota in like months.

He chose the ghoul and i chose the death knight. Actually i only used the death kngiht less than 5 times :P I only remember it being imbala!

Let the thrash talking begins
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I dont knwo whats the bloody problem with ppl typing -cson to show off to their opponent.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was using the death knight(or wadever u call tat hero in dota) and i just kept using the shield spell on a creep when its being whacked by the tower. The skill is always in a game for a reason ;(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oops! first blood

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whine more plsplsplpsls.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup im using a "lousy" hero according to him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More theorycraft pls.. Sounds like someone~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the results *drum rolls* :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ROFL! 30 kills 3 deny in 24 mins. Thats like 1 creep kill per minute. Thanks for showing off ur cson!

He theorycraft so much that he cracked my nuts inside out. Reminds me of the theorycraft master jason. Maybe like they're related?lol. I wouldnt be bad mannered if he just kept his mouth shut at the start. Too bad he got raped ;( Cry me a river

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home