Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sigh. Depressed. A2 for chem, A2 for e math(thanks to the prelim 1 which made my a1 gone), b3 for chinese, c5 for english(ZZ),f9 for A math, so thats 12 points for 4 subject. I was really disappointed, i expected A1 for both chem and e math. My heart sank when the 3 a1 were read out, none. . none of them was me. When i got back the paper, i felt like stabbing myself. So many damn careless mistake. I could have gotten a damn 1. When it was my turn to confirm my chem marks, ms chua asked me "Was a2 your expectations?" I was feeling really low and just gave a quick reply "No". I guess she sensed my disappointment and said something about a1 which i didnt have the mood to hear at that time. I feel kind of guilty now not replying her and just walking away after she finished. A caring teacher like her doesnt deserve this i guess, shes the ONLY teacher that talked to every student invidual about the results.

Then again, i like to thank god for letting me get these marks despite little hard work.

I hate it alot during the giving back of the exam paper. I would feel shitty or good after getting back my marks and there would be always some people to spoil/worsen ur mood. I REALLY CANNOT STAND THOSE PEOPLE WHO GIVE SARCASTIC OR INSULTING REMARKS DURING HTIS PERIOD. You got an A for some subject, you ask your friends around you for their marks out of curiousity. THEN SOMEONE WITH A LOWER MARK GOES "WIN ALREADY LOR. A2 HAO LIAN LIAO" LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? IM JUST ASKING FOR THEIR MARKS, I DONT GO LIKE "HW MUCH U GET?OH SO LOW?HAHA I WON U!" Sheesh. I cant understand wads their problem man.Whether my mark is low or high, i would just still ask for the people around me. ITS LIKE NOT I GO ANNOUNCE "HAHAHA I GOT AN A2" The ironic thing is when the same person got a decent grade , he would announce "YES! I Got XX Grade!" and say some other thing about his marks. I really cant stand the person sometimes, i mean like what the fuck does asking marks got to do with being boastful? Or maybe its just sour grapes? You know me, i dont whine unless it really pisses me off very much. Do it in a class test or wadever, i dont give a shit cause i wouldnt study for it anyway. But do it in a major exam, and i would get really pissed due to my low mood.

Different people have diff expectation. It kind of sad sometimes when people go flame a guy is sad because he didnt get 80+ when he already got an A1. Its understandable though, not many ppl can stomach that unless they understand. When someone fails to meet his achievement, he would naturally feel sad. Simple as that. Been a tired day... Its time to take a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home