Saturday, November 11, 2006

Five more days till the end of O's
Five more days before i start to play WoW hardcore again
8 more days till class chalet
20 more days before i reach the max level in WoW ^^

I wonder if one wohle day is enough to cover the whole physics. To be frank, i didnt study physics for all my exams since sec 3-4- X.X. I just dont like that damn subject. I took physics just for the sake of taking bio. No phy = no bio oK! Damn the bio as the superior subject rule. I hope by soem chance, i would be able to get an A LOL. Maybe tats too much but oh well! I never know the results unless i try~ Though it kind of suck to study a subject with almost 0 knowledge of it. Dont get me wrong, my physics teacher is a good teacher! I just have 00000 interest in the subject. INterest in subject > Teacher teaching the subject. Teachers play a GREAT part in motivating the students to study for the subject well at least thats for me.

I study bio for mr teo because he's my favourite teacher whos very noble in the sense that hes going to tio kan by the principal because our batch would most LIKELY do bad for bio(hows 14 topic covered in this year). Dont know why, he just gets all alot of shit lol. Some loser go complanied to hte VP htat mr teo is a slacker LOL. Covering 3/4 of the syallabus in this year is no joke. He teaches good,has a good sense of humour and he even show us his family expedition which includes his family salary, children salary, house rental etc LOL(sp?) to tell us what being a sai kang warrior father is. Best teacher i ever had in maris stella ^_^. Of course i love bio too, fav sub. Hopefully the batch does good enough so that his ass is spared(or at least he tells us)

I study chem because its a easy subject to scoer LOL and for ms chua too. Shes one of the most caring and patient teacher i ever seen -_-. Too patient until she only became angry 1 time this year. thats not too bad considering teachers become angry many times this year :X. Shes also the only one to talk to every single of us invidually after the exam for our views on the paper bla bla. She has a very high tolerance of noise LOL -> I have to admit i dont listen to her lesson much(eh at least got!) and spend my time talking to aballs about stupid things like gostop(srry insider joke) , blog updates and cars(ROFL!), then we would just giggle stupidly among ourselve rofl.Man that were the good old times. Everyday of continuous laughter. Shes good in teaching also la but i dont have much interest in the subject so~~

shit! this is like becoming a teacher award ceremony. Better dont say somemore who knows some other teacher visits my blog cause of that stupid incident about a guy who got combi sci as his sec 3 combination and go figure out who he is. Basically, i have the best teachers i ever had in marist stella in sec 4(ms tan, ms foo,mr teo,ms chua) ^^ No offence to the other teachers though :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home