Thursday, December 21, 2006

6 hours of pool = A dead brain. It was supposed to be 3 hours but me and hy didnt wanted to watch eragon so we just decided to go hardcore pool :D The score were kind of equal. Hy winning in the start, me winning in the middle(with my self destruct strat that piss aaron off LOL),aaron on fire at the end. Pool isnt really a expensive sport(if u count it as) toO! 44 bucks for 6+ hours which equivalents to 14+ bucks per person. 14+/6+ = 2+ bucks per hour! Its about the same as lan :DD but way cheaper than bowling which is a money sucking yet fun sport ;S

And shit! I think that sajc has rejected me again :(. We'll see about that tomorrow! They called those who are accepted already T_T. Nyjc is a good school but its just that majority of the population ARE CHINESE SPEAKINGGG. I dont look down on peopel communicating in chinese or wadsoever but i just hate to converse in chinese cause my chinese totally sucks. The rubbish about nanyang jc being a communist jc was a joke too rofl.It would be shit if i were in a class where 3/4 speak chinese -_-. 100% english speaking people in class pleasE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home