Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Song bo i have inherited some of yihe fucking bad luck.

1)I didnt place the bio notes that i printed to my bag, only to find it missing during bio lecture. I had to sit on the floor right infront of the teacher, thats like so maluuuuu. Furthermore , i had to concentrate like super hard during the lecture incase the bio teacher ask me any questions which is exactly the opposite what i would do in a lecture : stone stone stone!

2) The cca teacher head told us in assembly that it was complusory to join some cca in nyjc, im like shittttttttttt WHYYYYYY! The cca channel news nanyang(whcih dharma and tj wanted to join) went up the stage to promote their cca and an idea came up to my mind. "Shit! thats like the perfect cca to slack join!" Immediately after the talk, i called dharma and said "omg dharma where r u?Lets join cnny!" Of course i was just being sarcastic, it's bo pian then join cca ok?~. I was whining to dharma all the way from the canteen to the cca room.

Other than that, today's been qutie a fun day ^^ prolly except for some other stuff. Feeling better now :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home