Saturday, April 28, 2007

I feel like banging my head on the table whenever i read my old blog because its suppperrrr emoo and stupid. I dont know what got into my head at that time but that was the shittiest period of my life so i guess its ok. The first few entries of this blog is kind of stupid too but trust me, the old one is a thousand times worst.

I couldnt stop laughing when i read through the earlier posts of this blog. Here's the comment that made me chuckled the most.

MOOPRO Sia!! CS No1 WC3 No1 and CL No1 sia!! Aneesh from Burundi will be sooo proud XD!Bastard if you put your damn used tissues one more time in my bag I'll kill u.

# posted by Andrew : 4:54 AM

Yea that bugger andrew sat infront(i think) of me and keeps turning around making the stupid noise "MOOOOOPRO" while doing the stupid action. Then he found some random indian name in a sp magazine and a third world country name in the geo worksheet and started bugging me with "Aneesh from burundi love you muuuuthuuu" etc. Yea i took revenge by placing tissues in his bag. Oh well gone are the good old days.

Fortunately, i havent heard of moopro, burundi,aneesh since 2006 but muthu still stays(and i think it will stay forever). I have no idea how that muthu name came about but it looks the name is here to stay since a few of andrew friends goes "hi muthu!" in school. Though its only a minority so i think its ok. Tsk looks like muthu is a easier to remember name than ky.

I feel like watching memoir of a geisha again after reading the post about it. I fell in love with the show after watching it. Interesting plot/story with many nice quotes me thinks!

Here's some quote that i got from PpD's blog last time:

Nobusan.
It is not the kindness that I seek.

It's the things that I want.

Puppets of our past.

I am living out a resultant shadow of a puppet which had once made its presence in my life.


Nyjc carnival is tomorrow. Not really sure whether to go since there are no kakis and the majority that stayed in ny has their own class now. Maybe i should just rest and sleep the whole saturday away and go out on sunday! We'll seee!

I cant stop listening to amelia's blog song, thank god she send me the .mp3 file or i would have to refresh it every 2 mins.Its a soundtrack from love actually : Glasgow Love Theme. And yes! i found a person to join the anti mr ego club today HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home