Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pirates 3 is a good movie. I liked the development of the movie which leads to a bittersweet ending. I find it really weird though that they show comical part after the bittersweet ending, but oh well its a typical pirates of the carribean thing.

To see your love one only once every 10 year or death?


Oh ya i didnt stayed after the credits to see the extra footages #%!@!. Damn i wanted to see how they meet after 10 years.

This past few days had been hectic but funn. I dont really like recalling the past. What over is over. And no nothing bad happened, i'm just too lazy to type all out starting from the shooting camp. Hong kong/shenzhen trip on 2nd juneee! I cant wait for it.Especially shenzhen cause i need to buy my prison break,smallville etc Souvenirs anyone?:D. Im going to miss the 0704 bbq outing though :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home