Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Damn freaking pissed today.

I was supposed to go to safra today at 5.30pm to transport the shooting suits. Tbh, i didnt wanted to go cause i know i would surely oversleep since i was so freaking tired and sleep > everything else.

Turned out i really overslept and when i woke up at 5.30 due to my hp vibration, 10+ missed calls *faints. Called andrew and he asked me to rushed down since there were only 2 girls there. I was damn pissed at that moment la since his tone was a little harsh and that all the damn guys pang seh. Worst of all, i just woke up. No choice but to go because i cant imagine 2 girls carrying few bags of suit and boxes. I quickly bathed and my mom fetched me there. My face was damn black when i reached there, all that was in my mind was:

BIO
BIO
ECONS
BIO BIO

Teacher came at ONLY 7.30. 3 sets of bag and 1 box. Was actually glad i came since it would suck for the 4 girls to carry all that. Though i was still pissed why the 2 other guys didnt come, i wondered whether they got nagged too. Ate dinner with NK and doren before going home. Reached home at 10+ and its 11pm now.

Bio Mind map for cell divison
Bio Mind map for cell physiology
Econs tutorial

So dead. I hope huiyi did it so i can copy tomorrow!

I was disappointed with something else today too. My mood seems to be shitty this days.

Need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home