Monday, January 14, 2008

WHY I HATE MONDAYS.

The day started ouut shitty as i only had four hours of sleep. To make it worse, today was a whole lecture day. Just when i thought i could go home and have a nice sleep, the class committee decided to do the class board TODAY. Shit i was like a dead zombie after the whole thing ended.

On my way to the bus stop, i saw 153 leaving. 156 was next so i took it to NY bus stop. I tapped the card after alighting and GUESS WHAT?

-0.10 CENTS IN THE CARD.

I checked my wallet and ...

NO COINS AND NO MONEY. KAO PEI. I felt like killing myself.

I had to walk from ny all the way to KOVAN. I walked to upper serangoon shopping centre and it began to RAIN.$%@#$#. Ran into the bus shelter and waited for a while. After replying to a message, i scrolled down the contact list for fun and saw..

Mum's hp.

omg i'm a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home