Monday, March 10, 2008

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE

Rockafella




Seeing the video makes me sad ): . All because of chingayyyyyyyy.......

Holidays have been fun,waking up at 12pm, going out,chilling and of course MAHJONGING! 6 hours of mahjong today seems like nothing compared to CNY hur hur, won 7 bucks yay :D. Dont get me wrong though. The thrill of gambling/mahjong is never about winning your friend's money(Its all about ZHIIIIII MOOOOOOOO!) , i think people who have this mentality sucks.

Bad thing about the holidays is that there's training like 4/5 week days. I love training sessions but it starts at UNEARTHLY hours(8.30am?!!). PT helps to keep my "training" schedule in track too :D.

Oh and i got my expected grade for chinese too. CCCCCC. I think much of the credit goes to my table partner Hui Yi last year HAHA. Thanks for letting me copy all the chinese hws and using your big bag/ghee to block me from laoshi view! (:! Wanted a B though but oh well no luck. I love my chi teacher too, she is just so funny when giving back my results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home