Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IM GOING TO CHANGE MY FOOLSCAP PAPER

Bio was a disaster.

I spent 20 mins on a 5 marks qns which i found out later that i got it wrong
I had no time to finish the essay but i knew how to do :(
I duno a shit load of questions

This sucks. Studying for the subject and still having a HIGH chance of getting an U for it. Its a curse by the foolscap paper man. The brand of thefoolscap pad i use to pratice and write on for revision is apparently called "U GRADE"

THATS IT. I'M GOING TO THROW AWAY THE STUPID FOOLSCAP AND GET SOMETHING WHICH STARTS WITH AN A.

and i hate going back to school for exams after a month holiday. You get to hear lots of irriating things. I guess people like to be called a genius when they get decent marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home