Sunday, September 14, 2008

How do you tell a person how you feel when it involve the smae person who asked the question?

Today is spent lazing around the house to rejuvenate myself for stupid school tomorrow.I think the lack of sleep has lead to some very weird behaviour. On thursday, i thought i woke up at 5pm and thought i overslept for my chem mcq and was panicking and shouting "SHIT SHIT SHIT" like mad, only to realise i just took it today. So jokes man. I did filing today and filing is a total bitchh. I took like 2-3 hours to file 3/4 of my worksheet :@ and there's still some more left unfiled!

This week has been great. Amplify on friday was good but i think the session wouldnt be too comfortable for non christians cause their way of "converting" or spreading the message seems a little overboard to them ;/. The illustrations were good too!

Mahjong on sat! TSK stupid val and sinyean.Die i want to play mahjong again :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home