Sunday, May 29, 2005

24 hrs to my trip to china. Looking forward to it?maybe. I just feel empty now and cant seem to function properly. Looking at the neoprint for quite some time, just rips my heart more. Though i'm grateful at least i have a neoprint to look at.. Going to china might be a good thing to relax from the life here.. or it might be worst to be further from someone..

KK! Seriously i'm glad that there's a school break finally. Secondary school life seriously suck man. Back stabbers, back stabbers and more back stabbers. I admit that i have quite little friends in sec sch. What for make friends with people u backstab with? I rather not be that guy friend then be some fucking hypocrite like most 322365235 people in the level dO! I'm not surprised at all when i hear remarks made from someone sitting beside me in class abt another person in class whom he always talk to. If u hate him so much, why still talk to him? Doesnt that make u an idiot. Irony isnt it. Come to think of it, i'm actually doing hte same thing BUT ONLY to 1 guy and that is the guy sitting beside me. I HATE SITTING BESIDE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS HAO LIAN. Yes the person beside me. Apparently, he's a rich ass( and i dun like rich asses!). He brings a zen micro to sch everyday and asked me a few times : " wad do u think if i buy ipod ? then i 1 day bring zen micro 1 day bring ipod. Then people sure will ask :"eh sucraM(NAME CHANGED TO DISCLOSED IDENTITY), hw come u got ipod also? so rich?" Seriously that fucking pisses me off everytime he says it. And i have to fucking bear with it and give stupid replies(apparently that's wad i'm pro at). Primary school is so much friendly. Everyone were jjust like brother and sisters. I still remembered during pri 6, we always went to some lan shop everyday after school, apparently its illegial running but who careS! Now u know why my psle T score is fucked =p

Hm.. new song! Koped from people blog again T_T. If the owner minds, tell me i'll remove it immediately thx =) The song sounds nice although i dunno wads the lyrics yet. Cant figure ouT! My chinese suck T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home