Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Chemistry paper lucky wasnt that difficult. Thank god phew. I hope i dont make any major screw up. PLEASE!. My ca2 was so so screwed up by my careless mistake that i failed. T_T. Bio tomorrow. Left 1 -2 chapter. I hope i do well at bio! THe next day is worst ROFL. PHysic and Social studies. I haven even touch both yet LMAO. I dont know how i;m going to juggle them. 18 chapter of physic, 5 chapter of social studies. Common sense tell u which one i'm doing :P. I've been scrapping through all this years by studying 1 day before exam aka last minute study. I'm fortunate enough to did well enough miraclously and get triple science -_-" I dont want to lose tat tho! Please let me do well for this exam and i'll promise to study hard the next year! *promisE*

4 days till the exams are unofficially over
6 days till the exams are officially over
ROFL WHO CARES ABOUT CHINESE. LETS DOTA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home