Friday, September 23, 2005

Finally got my lazy ass back to blogging because someone called me to blog :P *cough* s *cough*hu LOL. U know who u are wahaha. Just went to a friend wake today... This year is really a sad year. Two people i know has passed away.. I dont know why are all the good people leaving us so fast. Maybe its because the bad people are left to live longer to get tortured in this society.

Went to his wake with nick lu,yihe,xavier and some other guy. Sat down on the table and later went to look at the body. Ya... its saddens me seeing the face. A young 15 year old boy who has a bright future. . No words can express how i feel. Although i'm not really close with him, i still feel the saddness afterall i'm human ya? I hope everyone will just stop talking abt it. It just add worst to the atmosphere. Let him just live in our heart. Obviously, there'e some retard in my class that ask me : "HOW COME HE GOT 4 tumour(he died from cancer btw)?" I mean that is such a FUCKING insensitive question.

Oh ya about the junior thing, had no chance to own him =( Lets see this friday tho! Last cca session and i have to finish the website by that day . damn it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home