Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I shall be a woman with pms today.
Finally completed finding and prinitng the damn chinese zodiac signs for my class decoration. And for your info , no i didnt "volunteerd" to do tat. I dont mind doing it tho since the chairman changed. But since i have a woman pms today i shall just whine like a girl. I didnt like how the previous chairman handled the committee anyway. Lets just cite a example. We're suppose to like bring or cook soem food to serve our teacher breakfast. He asked me to cook 5 egg and 5 sausaeg and bring to school. I said " relaly must meh?" Then he say ya bring tomorrow i dun care or smth. Of course that didnt piss me off or anything. Nxt day i brought the stuffs and he fucking commented: " ehh u really bring ar?" i was like WTF? That sentence seroiusly pissed me off. If u dun think i'll bring, Why ask me to FORCE me to bring it in the first place. So fucking nice attitude eh?
Yes and of course, pm girls wont stop bitching here so i'll continue yada yadayada! Form teacher aka math teacher was going thru some CME lesosn atb time management or smth. Then there was this slide about com games or wadever. She suddenly said " i heard there was some singapore top no 1 dunon wad game oh counterstrike player in mshs" FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, Someone( i dunno who) said EHH KERYU IS THE ONE. Then everyone say YA HE'S THE ONE. WTF?!?!?! Ya and thanks to them . i got a free ticket to high tea with her on monday for teacher pupil conferencing. Nice job liars. MY BLOG SAYS PRIMARY SCH NT WHOLE OF SINGAPORE GOD DAMN IT.
W/e i shall stop btichinbg around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home