Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hate mails!

I seem to be losing interest in everything lately. Procrasinated doing all my work, slacking around and doing nothing to pass time. 1.5 months more to my prelims.. Any advises?Today was a bad and unlucky day. From the past experience, Everything im eager to look forward to would always be a failure. Oh well,i cant be bothered.

Was opening my own blog template to check something and wow! i found my first fan hate mail that is linked to the girls are getting stupid nowadays.

So like Firefly says..
If girls are so dumb, i suggest you stay single for the rest of your life. and your entry is such a bad fallacy (if you even know what it means). stop making such generalisations about the girls in singapore because you do not have the right to put us down. a lot of us think more maturely than you do and a lot of us are cleverer than you are. stop saying how dumb we are when you are desperately trying to get a girlfriend.

Hi firefly, I didnt include in my entry that all girls are dumb and obviously i wouldnt find a girl that wouldnt be so dumb like i mentioned in the entry. So i dont find any reason to take ur stupid suggestion. Sex> all kk? Yea i dont know the word fallacy or wadever.I failed my english 3/4 of my sec 3 year. But hey i know some english words that even u dont know. Sorry but my generalisation is GENERALLY true. I only said some of the girls. I didnt say ALL SINGAPORE GIRLS ARE GETTING STUPID. Weird that my friends who read my blog told me my entry is quite true. And everyone has free rights ya? Im just blogging out my thoughts. Its not like its against the law and or and?Yea alot of girls are smarter and think more maturely than me. But i dont think my intelligence is lower or even comparable to a girl whu talk llik ti.s.. aL Te TimE.. Sometimes i wonder if u read my entry carefully. I was aiming at those girls who talk in a act cute language. I dont think it bothers u since u speak good english oh wait. Theres no such thing as cleverer! Oh no! Did u use a act cute language to proper english language transalator ?I dont remember babel fish having that! Face it dumb girl/boy, Would u go and sue and scold straits time too? They recently wrote a article that teenagers are getting more open and havnig more sex bla bla. Oh wait its degrading to u too? But face it dummy. It might not be everyone but its the truth in general. lolololol finding a girlfriend. so liek u wanna be my girlfriend and stuff?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

rofl. oh shit man I'm so screwed for prelims. hahas. A Maths = F9 T_T

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home