Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ni na bei. My results are -_-.

A math - fail
E math - 53.5/100
Geo 21/25<-- top in class?ROFL!
Chem 70.5/100
physics 50/100
bio 63.5/100
Chi 65 <-- MIRACLEOUSLY
English - unkown -.-

Z wah lao eh. My prediction is all subject -1 grade man. So from the realistic point of view all subject minus 1. Damn sad my bio only got 63.5 and my chem 70.5 T_T, was expecting A2/1 from them, Grrr fucking careless mistakes! Chinese was some joke though , cant believe i got a 28/40 for my oral?lol i was expecting a b4 when i only got 30/50 for my compo. At least geo hit the target phew, quite confident abt the paper since i wrote a whole bunch of bullshit worth of 4 PAPERS. Have to rely on my social studies paper now, i dun think its good T_T i hope i can at least get a A2.

Shit man, l1r5(without english) = 6 + 3 + 4 + + 2 + 2 = 17

Zzz thats like some shit marks. I hope my english can get b3 or soemthing -,- at least i can still get below 20 marks. THis prelim screwed up man =((. Only study like 1 day worht of work LOL same like all the other years of exam. Cant let it happen in prelim 2 or i will tio f**ked into some lousy jc. At least i did better than some of the classmates who study quite hard for the exam LOL. Hope i'm top 10 in class so that my parents wont kpkb so much. ~.~ damn scared about my math now. All my math related subjects = all near passing line LOL. 1 of th epoint i admit is that i didnt do enouhg pratice or whatever. BUT ANOTHER POINT IS THE MATH TEACHER. I dont like shifting the blame to others but the math teacher is really one of the taiji that pulls my damn freaking mark down.

1) I tried to listen to her teaching in class but she seems like she's talking to herself and keep duno saying what. AND SHE ALWAYS ASSUME just because my class is "4c" that we're good in math and she'll just skip through damn fast. Like wtf? And she shows obvious biasness towards some students zz
2)Impatient -__-
3) She told other class that she dont like teaching our class or smth. Lol our poor fren andrew(his a slow math learner like mE!) was suaned by her too LOLOL.

Nice teacher eh? So every math lesson, i would just sit at my table, read my text book, self learn and dont listen to her lesson LOL. And i learn more things than i do from listening to her -_-. Here's the best part: She's our form teacher too and she create a email acc just incase we want to email her

1st time she told us : liucy(cant remb sp lioucy or smth)@blablabla.com
Class : Hahaha lousy@blablalbal.com. sounds like lousy<-- cant remb the last remark =S
2nd time : liucy4c@blablabla.com

Get the picture? She was planning to retire last year but our sch principal SOMEHOW asked her to stay 1 more year to teach us(nice luck). So no matter the results, i guess she can just retire the next year. Man we were hoping for Mr lim to teach us after mrs wee retire T_T. Some other teachers(mr lim, mr ng T_T) pls save us~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home