Friday, May 12, 2006

This is the main fun reason for me to play dota : To piss ah bengs off

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click on the picture to view the full size. BLue is me, teal and yellow are my sec sch friends and purple is a stranger!

Rofl! I cant stop laughing when i saw him type that. Dota is obviously a team game, and you dont see people bitching in rugby when all of them gang one guy dont they?

How to identify a ah beng in dota :
1) The whiners : Knn pcb, mai hum 1 v 1 la, ccb humji must gang me
2) THe limited vocab bad mannered : Scold fuck , continus scolding only fuck and hokkien language
3)The hao lian at first, kao pei kao bu when they lose : When they're winning : "HHAHA FUCKING NOOB". Lose : Knn pcb my team mate sucks la thats y u all win. rofl

Damn what a interesting game :>!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home