Wednesday, May 03, 2006

T_T i hate chinese. It sucks to have 3 different chinese examination on the same day. COmpo,letter writing,listening, oral . That totally burned my brain dead. I was damn scared of oral since i SUCK at speaking chinese. I can understand the meaning of the word but i dont know how to read it out -_-. Turns out to be a relatively ok passage, read a few words wrongly. Finally came conversation the part where i dread the most. Before me was lie ken and when i heard his topic " Why nowadays singaporeans dont exercise etc" i went like T_T WTF! FUCKING LUCK! THAT'S LIKE SOME EASY TOPIC! I was praying for a easy topic which came true! My topic was "ALot of teenagers are addicted to the computer games blabla" So this was wad happened in my brain when i was thinking.


Ky: WTF! Thats some easy topic!
Maybe due to the fact i played too much wc3, there was some sort of "build order" in ENGLISH in my brain rofL!
Ky : Ok so like bla bla bla cause of this reasons, then harmful effect is this, solution is this. And if she ask me this question, i'll counter her by using this strat that'll totally own the game etc.
So i like decided to execute my build order, when...
Ky: COMMAND DENIED! UNABLE TO FIND SUITABLE CHINESE WORDS TO TRANSLATE THOSE ENGLISH WORDS. WTF OMFG OMFG T_T_T_T.
Looks like i forget that i'm playing a different game and my build order doesnt works on that game wtf?! I CANT FIND MY DK AND TIER 2 GARGOYLES IN STARCRAFT(!) and the enemy was like zergling rush on my base by giving me the not happy face -_-. I had no choice but to abandon my build order and try some new things which results to lots of stopping to think of CHINESE WORDS to speak. Fuck chinese! I would have execute my build order if its in english and i would have won the fucking game!

So i'm listening to "I Need a hero" now. BUT WHERE WAS MY DEATH KNIGHT IN CHINESE ORAL! T_T

E math tomorrow. -_- One of the subjects i hate the most. gL !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home