Wednesday, May 24, 2006

VJC just came to our school for the school talk. It seems like a cool, vibrant, nice school with some nice facilities(recreation place with pool table + console gaming WTF!)! Goal now is to get into VJC with my prelim results, which is only the way to get into VJC for the actual O's since my CCA record SUCKS and i cant even -2 T_T so the only way is to get -2 for the same jc u joined during ur prelims. I need to get like 6-8 marks for my prelim i think?lol thats like some big difficult!

Maris youth day thing today was so funny lolol. I'll update it some other day. My com is revived again ;DD. lmao andrew dun be sad :P I told u that there would sure be no com gamE!Lmao dont worry we'll go for sightseeing on youth day for ohter class and have fun :D. Then again, its weird seeing the class chairman rubbing off com game from the white board suddenly WITHOUT the class voting on it :P *cough* That was quick but i saw it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home