Monday, August 14, 2006

I met two idiots during recess today. adrian and me were queueing at the snacks store when suddenly some sec 3 guy just cuts behind adrian. Oh did i mention hes fat and shorter than me? I thought that he was adrian cca mate/friend or wadever. Turns out he was just a stranger and he just told adrian "let me cut pleasee!" Lets just narrate in dialogue form :D

Short and fat kid: Let me cut pls!! *automatic cuts into the queue*
Ky: Your CCa mate ar?
Adrian: NO?!?!
Ky: Then why he cut?rofl
Adrian: How the hell i knowww

I didnt mind INITIALLY until that fat ass decides to invite trouble.

Short and fat ass: *ask friend* EH!! want to cut queue or not??!?!
Fat ass friend : *tries to cut infront of me* Eh brother! Let me cut la. We're so good friend
Ky: *WTF?!?!?!* Do i know you?
Fat ass Friend: Yea of course. You and me so close*tugs me*
Ky: Why u so thickskin? I dont even know who you are. Shoo please. *pushes him out and get back my queue*
This short and fat ass decides to be funny with me.
Short and fat ass: Ehh stop penetrating la(wtf does it got to do with me puhsing him anyway @_@ Isnt penetrating infront?!rofl)! Gay gay gay!
Ky: *explodes* .... Shut up la short fat fuck.

HAHAHA U SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE. ITS PRICELESSS. It totally shut him off.

Short fat fuck : .... *diam diam*
Fat ass friend: Eh why u say my friend short? Dont talk so much rubbish ok?Im taller than you *tip toes*( Did i mention hes around the same height as me?:P)
Ky: Hes really short anyway
Fat ass friend: Ya ya. Gay gay gay gay!
Ky: * controlling anger and just ignored him. I got my queue back anyway tat loser!*

I was so fucking tempted to land a fist right infront of his damn nose. !@%!@!%! Hes a half indian or half malay or wadever. I was very tempted to scold some racial remarks to that loser(not that im a racist, just a racist against idiots).

Aaron was damn funy rofL! He saw the incident and asked me whos the guy. I went like "HUh?Ok its that loser!" Aaron just went and approach him.

Aaron: You call my friend gay is it?
Fat ass friend: Go away la.
Aaron: Just fuck off!

LOLOLOL. That guy was like so fucking scared,using his hands to shoo aaron aaway. Man the funniest scene would be the short and fat ass talking so much rubbish and just immediately went quiet when i called him a short fat fuck :D. Oh and i took note of that Fat ass friend name. Russel soh xiu yong. Turns out to be haoyuan softball junior @_@. Bay told me he nearly got into a fight with tat guy too during primary sch lolol. He told me that guy smokes and just act ah beng. Haha what a loserr. I hope you die of lung cancer by smoking! And may that short fat ass get constipation that cannot be removed to make him look fatter. :D

DOnt be a russel soh xiu yong or ill smack you :D. I went to search for his face in the year book and i immediately guessed his class right :D. Looks like hes a dumb ass afterall(Look how tall i am!!*Tip toes!!!*) ROFL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home