Saturday, August 05, 2006

Yesterday was so funny rofl! I think some people have some attitude problem. Remember jason the dota "pro"? Apparently he and i havent quarreled since that incident, so i thought he became neutral or wadever. I was placing my bag outside the physics lab without noticing that i was standing near his bag, he came from nowhere and just took his bag and swing it away from me(obviously hitting me). I went "WTF??!?!?!" AFter physics lesson, i just got my bag and step on his bag repeatedly without him noticing and went up to AVA room for bio lesson . HA!

Chemistry tuition pratical was a joke too roflL!L!L! The person who flamed me in so much in the 4d forum cause i was a outsider and did nothing wrong at all @_@. I completed my pratical and felt bored so i decided to see whether he'll flame in real life too~

Ky:Julian
Julian: *turn around*
Ky: HI!
Julian: Are you the one who know charlotte?
Ky: Shes ur friend?
Julian: ya
Ky: I think she doesnt treat u as her friend *make sad face* I heard she rejected you as well
Julian: ...*turn back*

Theres 3 marist in the tuition. Me, lian kai and lenard(a 4d guy). Its really true that the whole class hagte tat julian guy so bad LOLOL. Even lenard treats him so badd

*lenard on his own bunsen burner and heat his test tube*
*Julian go share with lenard when he has his own bunsen burner"
Lenard: Go away laa. You use mine for what? You got ur own bunsen burner what. You dont know how to light up ur bunsen burner is it
Julian : *Mumble to himself* sorry.
Ky: Wah lao lenard, why you treat my best friend so bad? Hes so friendly to you lor.
Julian just kept quiet.

During the last pratical, i decided to be a ass again LOLOL.

Ky: Julian!
Julian: *turn around*
Ky: HI!
Julian: *turn back*
Ky: Wha lao, why u never say hi back to me
Julian *turn around and laugh* Hi.
Ky: How come you so quiet? I thought u used to flame me alot in the 4d forums?
Julian: *keep quiet*
Ky: You still got keep your blog which you use to flame ur own class?(refer to article below later!)
Julian : *keep quiet*
Ky: *tells to lk and lenard* Wah lao , my best friend dao me . So sad.

During debrief before the teacher came, he was sitting infront of us and no one wanted to sit with him. He put his bag on the chair beside him .

Ky: Sian. My best friend dont want me to sit with me.
Lk decided to be a ass too ;p
LK: Your best friend dao you la, he dont want to talk to you
Ky: Best friend! Best friend!
No reply came :(
Ky: Sigh. i feel damn sad, my best friend dao me.
Ky: *Looks at the 8 behind his shirt* Eh lk, we can call him lucky!
ky: Lucky! Lucky!
Lk: Hahaha daoed!

Theres some other comment which i cant remember =SS. Anyway after dismissal, i decided to be a ass one last time ;(. He was on the tuition door entrance waiting for his parents to fetch him i think! I was already some distance anyway

Ky: *shout* JULIAN!
Julian: *turn around*
KY: BYEEEEEEEEEEEE! *waev hand*
Julian : ......

ROFL! the look on his face was priceless O_O. I'm not like that actually, just pissed to remember the shit he flamed me online and being a pussy in real life.

My pri sch friend hated him cause he created a blog to insult his own class when hes the chairman @@. Anyway heres the emailonig she send to me.


Okay so it goes like this.
Julian starts a obnoxious online blog to flame people and i get annoyed and scold him. ;P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JULIAN aka PO QI ZHEN.

Hey Charlotte,

I just want to tell you that you've hurt me :'(.

I am not angry at all, but I must tell you how moved and honoured I am to have you as a friend to remind me of my atrocities. You see, I took the whole day to reflect on my situation and I thought, hey, you're correct that ranting someone annonymously is cowardly.

But if you were to put yourself in my shoes, you will realise that I have made too many enemies in my real life, partially because I was a Chairman for half of the years in my Secondary School. It's totally difficult for me to tell them right in front of their face that they are so rude. So what happens? You see people who take advantage of me and then leave me helpless all the time and your whole life in the school feels so stale, meaningless and cold.

I found out that my only solution to make me feel better was to rant on the internet. Don't get me wrong. I had always intended to keep my blog as private as personal as possible. I just needed someone whom I could trust, whom he/she could understand my situation. And voila, you were one of them.

It least turned out to me that someone in my class actually popped by a visit. It also least turned out to me that you would reprimand me and tell me that I am at wrong. As mentioned, I should be much more glad than saddened to have someone to point out my faults. You know I've shifted my blog, so I will leave you with the decision of whether to shut down that blog or continue operating it in private, and you won't have to see it.

I believe your intentions are meant to be kind, so if you're worried that the truth may hurt, just erm... basically, tell the truth, yeah.

Yours sincerely,
Julian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARLOTTE(:
um. i'm not gonna waste my time by typing back a long ass letter so basically.
if you don't like them, TELL them. or settle it in rl.
don't make it like some sob story please, i mean if you could settle everything logically and still be nice to everyone this wouldn't happen. my class chairman is still on good terms with us and for the record we love her very much.
the end.
bye:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULIAN aka PO QI ZHEN.

I told you if it's that easy I would have done so. But you know, most of them are just plain recalcitrants and are completely different from girls, I think. If they are just as well brought up as your classmates are, I believe everything would have worked out. Frankly, I can't patch up whatever gap that's being torn apart between me and them unless they've become more sensible.

I do not expect you to reply to this but I need you to know that life in my school is really very pathetic. After all you've done for the class, they treat it as a toilet paper just as how you wiped my explanation away with it. PERIOD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARLOTTE
maybe the fault lies with you and not with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULIAN aka PO QI ZHEN.

Well I'm not completely blaming them, you see. I have a very pompous and perfectionista bad habit and I've been told about it and I admit it. But I've tried to make up with as many people who have pissed me or I have pissed. I managed to convince a few but there are always the minority bunch of nuts who are so difficult to crack.

You're right about the fault lies with me, it's the rule of one finger points at you, three fingers point back at me. I've also resorted to the point of ignoring them, just like what I did to David. And if they can't help but want to make me mad when I did not bother them, I'm not stepping back anymore.

Period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARLOTTE(:

oh gee this is a waste of time lol.
i think i'm better off studying for my Os than arguing with you :D
bye! :D


Thats like some chim english 0,0. I heard from her that he uses all those chim words normally in the wrong context LOL. You know whats the freaky thing?She told me that he went around telling people that he wanted to marry her and bla bla bla. pity that i didnt save the conversation last night ;( Now thats a freaky man. A nerd dreams!

PS: Dont think lenard and lian kai are innocent. Those 2 ass kept laughing all the time too rofl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home