Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Theres alot of things i feel like blogging about but some blog with i tink ii talk lyk sho cute language distorted my thoughts so badly. I'll just blog some small thing.

I find some people whom i see/heard from friends abit of weird. They have many luxury items like the lastest up to date hp, branded clothes, electronics but they're quite stingy to spend their money on food/entertainment. I find it a great irony :X Having luxury on you that cost like $232633263745784 dollars but cant bear to part with maybe a few bucks. THere are people who dont have the lastest hp bla bl alba but they dont mind spending on food/entertainment or what other rubbsih. Sometimes i wonder whether people buy those things for cover up/outward appearance. Of course i belong to the second one LOL. My hp is changed every 3-4 years, my computer is 5 year old , my mouse is 5 year old too LOL but i can part with my cash unless its like 3224623636 bucks!. Of course, theres the people who are well dressed/equiped with luxury and spend lots of money :P THats a different story!

What a weird world we live in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home