Monday, September 11, 2006

Its no good being surrounded by rich relatives. My mom told me last night that my aunt has "retired" .WTF? She's only like 30+?!?!?! One word just flooded my head "MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY OMFG SO RICH" Fyi, she and her husband both are bankers. HIGH RANK BANKERS I THINK! + they have no child. Wow i think the combined salary can easily reach 20k -_-. Then again, hes the most generous/kind uncle since he always treat the whole family for family gatherings like father day,christmas,new year to restaurants, with the bill normally being 500+ per table so thats like $1.1k each time O_O(with the my humble house exception). I doubt i'll ever have the luxury to frequently treat my family to posh restaurant :X nor do i have the heart to spend like around 1/6(hopefully) of my salary away like that LOL. Its always good to eat those "high class" food in a long time especially since u live in a school that sells u dog food. Of course i dont like him only because of his $$$, hes a friendly uncle who gives u advise yada yada.

Damn, i want to live the high life and be like him man. 3 condos, 1 sports car omg T_T. Now now.. which profession to aim for next time. teacher , doctor or banker? Ok thats 1 down LOL. Real rich people dont act rich, its only those who are slightly abv avg that acts like they own the whole god damn world. One good example is one guy in my class :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home