Friday, September 29, 2006

ZZZZZZZZZ a2 for combine human. SHTI HSIT SHIT. DIE ALREADY LAAA L1R4 ALREADY 14. Its so true, after a good day comes a bad day. I hope my bio gets a 1. Come on T_T. Hopefully moderation will happen for english,combine humans and e math, GG - 3!!. I want to go into nyjc. Omg even catholic jc is 12 points now...


Ms goh came in for physics today and yada yada scold the class for 2 whole period. She suddenly just scold me wtF!!

Ms goh: Ker yu
ker yu: ?
Ms goh : What did u do during the exam?
Ker Yu: *just keep quiet*( I wanted to say err just do the paper lor. ROFL the smart side of me told me if i said that i would be some gged)
Ms goh: Day dreaming right? Just like what youre doing now.

Ya i was listening. Day dreaming my ass. Poor zhi got picked on by her 2 times LOL. i guess thats the suffering of not studying physics. Then again, who cares? As long as i study for my O's, its fine. I know shes trying to wake us up or wadever, but wtf pick on me for?!?!Its not like im sleepnig when shes talking(i doubt anyone has the b@lls to do tat).

Then again, physics period was a enlightening period cause she told us that SOMEONE went to write the song we're supposed to sing for leaver ceremony outside the HOD office and told us or rather one group to stop planing for all this and just study hard. I was shocked man. I knew that there was some singing but I DIDNT knew that we He already DECIDED ON THE SONG without asking the class. No i wasnt the only one. I bet 3/4 of the class didnt knew abt the song thing before ms goh told us. Rofl i guess it happens again. What more the class doesnt even know the song name :P

Ky: zzz....A2 for combine humans -_- WTFFF!!!!!![www.facingthereality.blogspot.com] says:
did he inform u abt thee planning?
I GIVE UP LA!study also like that ...... says:
NO
I GIVE UP LA!study also like that ...... says:
he nv say
I GIVE UP LA!study also like that ...... says:
asshole right


Oh well, what can i say? Its not because i have something against him. A class performanec and u just gather your group of kbox friend and just decide on a song. You just submit it without consulting the rest of the class. Oh my what can i say? Like yihe said to him, "If you wanna perform out there, please dont call it a class 4c performance, its only your group performance, nt our class" or something liek that. Democracy is bullshit in our class. Long live communism woo.

And when i wanted to ask him..
Ky: zzz....A2 for combine humans -_- WTFFF!!!!!![www.facingthereality.blogspot.com] says:
why u didnt consult the class before submitting the sing?
David |永远的愚人| says:
will ans all u ppl's doubt on mon

*dodged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home