Monday, January 01, 2007

Shit! I havent received any call about the nyjc orientation camp! ALl the people i know going to nyjc have all received. Nooooooooooo~ I dont want to be a suaku on the first day of school bringing nothing to the orientation camp. I dont know why. Maybe the ogl is slacking, maybe the school has branded all those who appeal to other jc as "foreign talents" "betrayers" and decides to pang seh us rofl!. I'm just kidding :X. Or i just missed the call.

2 days more. I wonder how am i really going to communicate with them :(. Speaking chinese again can be added to my new year resolution! On a second thought, na! I'll probably sound as weird as aaron saying cheebye ROFLLLLLLLLL.

Happy new year anyway! :D Death note part 2 is nice! Very good and intelligent plot. 4-4.5/5! Misa Misa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home