Monday, January 22, 2007

Omggg, i dont know how to do like 70% of my bio tutorial . Worst, i flipped through my notes and i dont understand anything at all. Die die die! Bio tutorial is like the first tutorial i actually touched, since its complusory to do or the teacher will kick ur ass!Next tutorial to do would probably be chemistry, and no more others! Math,econ,gp, chinese tutors wont chase u if u dont do wahaha. I have to read through my notes soon though. . I dont understand a single thing about math LOL + i feel like a total idiot in chinese lesson. Why is jc chinese so hard!

The alternative answer to ur tutorials - Copyy!Oh and there's something to look forward in school now. The bad luck of the day. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home