Wednesday, February 28, 2007

In a bad mood for the whole day today, looks like it got carried over from yesterday when i had a quarrel with my parents over some stupid thing. Whats worst is that my mom started the whole rubbish this morning again which ended me with a black face in school.

Felt better though during the bio practical when i saw a cat from the window. The first thing that came to my mind was actually a small incident that happened a month or so ago whcih i think no one remembered, prolly i remembered cause of a particular person hah. It brought a smile to my face and cheered me up for a while like it did too last time.

Bowled with Andrew today again, surprisely i did much better with my score being 110+,100+ and 99 comparedto yest with 100+,80+,66 -_-.

Oh and the yellow cute thing turns out to be winnie the pooh.(nice lie there ting zhuuuuuuuu) Gosh im so smart.

Looks like the flu and sorethroat bug has caught me, sucks being sick, and worst being sick and angry together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home