Monday, February 19, 2007

Yesterday was fun! Went to andrew house after reunion dinner.Lk,me,adrian,eugene,yihe went there Played some xbox 360 there and gossip gossip gossip and of course FOOOD! Lots of satay, chips and loveletter that never ran out of supply and drinks, omg andrew dad = the sex always ok?

Gossiping session is so fun rofl :D.(names changed to protect them! later kpbkb me again. You can guess their name if ure smart though :D)

Mr OC: You know rite, XXX gay leh. For valentine day right,he go confess to his j2 ogl leh.
Ky: Isnt he that guy from band?omg ogl chiobu or not
Mr OC: THE OGL IS A GUY LA OR NOT WHY I SAY GAY
Whole room: WTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! EWWWWWWWWWWW
Mr oc: *continues saying more info*

Screw human rights man, im anti gay all the way.

Then we played some childish yet intellectual games like "hw many meh meh jump over the wall", "open or close", "coin trick", "wad time now?" and "arond the world in 80 days". Shit man its so damn funny, lucky i managed to guess the game in a few tries :D Smart me! The "open or close" game was particularly memorable beacuse yihe played until he got pek chek and when he finally knows the game, he just kept laughing like a idiot on how stupid he is . Best of all, adrian still couldnt figure the game HAHA. Andrew dad sent us home cause it was getting late(12+)and on the way back with adrian..

Adrian: Test me more on the open close game leh! i wont give up!!
Ky: -_-.... *does the action* open close open closeopen close blabla.. Open or close?
Adrian: close
Ky: Open. Haha dumb fuck.

So there you have 1 guy doing some stupid close and open action and another idiot looking closely while walking home. Result?He still couldnt get it HAHA.

Going to aaron house for the whole day tomorrow woo, i sense heavy gambling and drinking!

Die la,There's quite a few "homeworks" this week that i havent do.

Bio Test on wed
Math tutorial on wed
Chem tutorial on thurs

They're "homeworks" cause its not complusory to do LOL. I'm not sure whether to study the bio test or not, something tells me that i'll be the last in clas if i dont study since majority of my class are *cough* hardworking people :D. The math tutor looks quite sad last week when some people(which includes me) didnt do their tutorial last week. Sad to say, i havent touched or did any of my math tutorials since the start of jc LOL. No wait, i actually did 1 sub question! The question which i did when i was with andrew in the library HAHA. I feel like doing my tutorials for the first time probably because im a changed man he's a nice teacher and i dont want to make him ermm sad.

ON the other hand, i'm intending not to do my chem hw as usual HAHA cause of my chem tutor. Chem lesson is one of the more fun lesson cause basically the teacher is a joke. I dont get how chem lesson stresses wei ling out :X. Somehow his actions all seem so funny to me that im continuously laughing in my head non stop LOL, him talkng in a "strict" tone is jst so funny. Maybe its just me or maybe it carried on from the first day he stepped into our class when i couldnt stop grinning to myself cause he looks like this guy.


hi i teach chem too

I think im going to be fine if i dont do the work. CAUSE DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM?IM LKY.



Im your nemesis baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home