Sunday, March 04, 2007

So Monday would be the last day for me in NYJC. The first day when i stepped into nyjc, i expected that i would have quite a boring and hard time suffering in here due to the fact that i have a bad impression of nyjc before :P. Here i am now, somehow regretting a little for not putting ny as my first choice. What great irony *shrugs* Lets just say i have many good,happy,funny,weird memories in ny.

Some of the happy ones:

Og14 - Days at orientation was quite fun playing all the games and cheering together. Though i have to say this mostly applies to the guys only :P, somehow there seems to be a barrier between the guys and the girls. Nice and funny guys to talk shit around with, man i can still remember yan jie, jovin and me walking back together on V day. Hah 3 lonely idiots without dates going home LOL.

0704 - 0704 = the sex man. Super class with a super class spirit. Oh man, u gotta love those pe lessons where we trash the shit out of the other class EVEN THOUGH WE ONLY GOT 4 GUYSSSSSSSS LOL, thats like only 2 guys to a team and we still beat the opponent teams with 3-4 guys a team. Omg powerful girls and guys! There's also the class outings,pon tang sessionsss. Though i wasnt very close to anyone, still i had a great time with everyone :D.

Some of the funny ones:

Siew teng friends - Happen to meet with some of siew teng friends while playing pool with her, concidentally they're in nyjc too. So there was this introduction thing blabla. On the next day, while i was in the canteen walking back to the table.

Girl 1 : Hiiiiii

Ky: *turn around* Err hi (Who the hell is that?!!)

Girl 1 : Remember me or not?

Ky: Ya of course! studying now ar?(EHHHHHH OMG SERIOUSLY WHO IS THATTTTTTT)

Girl 1: ya. Oh ya siew teng friend , whats ur name again ar

Ky: Ky(of course i told her the full name), whats yours agian? i think i forgot!

Girl 1 : *says her name* (There's a reason why i type this :P)

Ky: ohhh okee byee!

Girl 1: Eh you damn bad leh, only ask my name , u never ask hers

Ky: (WTF!THERES ANOTHER ONE?!!) Huh who?Oh ya hor i forgot. (i felt like slapping
myself after i said that cause there's a pair of dulan eyes looking at me LOL) So whats your name?sorryy

Girl 2 : *says her name*

Here comes the sentence of malu!She had a black patch on her eyes so..

Ky: Oh. Your eyes ok or not? Looks damn black leh. You got *does the punch action on my own eye*

Girl 2 : *gives some face*Thats my birthmark

ky: oh ok.. see you later!

LOLLL I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF AFTER SHE GIVES ME THE FACE. Oh and i forgot their names after i said bye to them HAHAHA. Oh my, its my Super short memory man, not that i want to forget them or smth!

Orientation dance - I was realllyyy scared for the couple dance thing not because im scared to hold the girl but because of my SWEATY PALMSSSSSS. I dont think a girl would like that LOL. So it turned out that my dance partner also had sweaty palms(or maybe the sweat on my palm was too much :X), which relieve the shit out of me. Oh and my dance partner couldnt do that turning part HAHA, so funny trying to see her do in a comical way which she gave up in the end :D. Dont think she reads my blog so its safe!

Weird one:

KINDERGARTEN SCH MATE - WHAT ELSE IS MORE WEIRD THAN A KINDERGARTEN FRIEND SAYING "HI I REMEMBER YOU" TO YOU SUDDENLY. Like omg wtf, im still wondering how she remembered me, i cant remember anyone frmo kindergarten except for my kindergarten best friend. Plus, i think i changed alot since kindergarten, i looks so cute and small last time!

Sigh oh well , if not of the chinese culture in ny and my better results, i would have gladly stayed there. Then again, lets think positively because i would probably die if i stay there.

1)The math teacher wants us to hand in tutorial 1 and 2(which is like 30+ questions) next week WHICH I HAVENT DONE ANY OF THE QUESTIONS AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE TOPIC

2)I failed my bio test badly(i think) which i originally wanted to study a little but thanks to hS and her 02jam *cough*, and i would have to attend the repeat bio lectures for the new batch of people

3)I think the chem teacher hates me now LOL. He gave us this stupid note book and wants us to write down a question after every lesson to ask him. The first stupidd question which i wrote last week was "How did scientist know and discover so many element?" He replied normally so i thought it was ok to ask rubbish question LOL. Oh nos, i'm so wrong :( When i got back the book, i got a 2 PAGE ANSWER from him.

I asked him a question with 7 words : "What is the rarest element on earth?"

And i got a 2 page answer : "I am sure you could do a google search on this. I need you to ask me questions on the topic at hand. Think about various problems on what you have learnt. My personal observation of you is that you have not settled down yet and do not know what you want or what to do. Pls talk to someone about it, "I am available." Settle down in whatever jc you have decided and quickly move on. There is much to learn in the universe, "ask the right questions to get the right answers"

I was laughing when i read it. Oh my, he's smart though to know that im leaving nyjc. I didint do so badly for the test! 10/30 not too bad considering i left 2 whole page blank, didnt study and skiped the whole of redox reaction lecture.

A picture says a thousand word so erm..



Group pic



Mirror mirror~



The couple in class :D



Amelia,pris



Night in esplanade :)

LAZY TO KOPE MORE PICS ALRR!

Bye nyjc, i'll miss everyone and of course you knwo who... go guess you own :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home