Friday, March 30, 2007

Somehow i wish 156 wouldnt be the first bus available to arrive in the bus stop because i would have to walk pass ny in order to reach home which i have been doing for the past like 3 days. It's a bittersweet thing to walk pass ny,bitter cause i would go @%@#!! when i see a nyjcian and thinking it COULD have been me yet sweet cause it brings back memories walking pass a familiar place and i might meet some old classmate.I saw sheryl and eileen today! Oh man those morning walks with tj and dharma while waiting for the stalker were classic man. Haha omg shit i think i've been talking non stop about ny for my recent post.The quality of new batch of ny girls seem to have improved by a bit from the previous batch! LOL

Jc life is killing me man. I dont understand alot of things being taught in class, worst still im a 3 monther *cover face*.

I think its something like this in term of difficulty.

Bio > Math = chem > econs.

Econs is the easiest since there's no lecture for h1 econs in ny and my ny tutor was VERY good too! Bio is totally an alien to me =s. Bio lecture in ny is very distracting for me to concentrate haha =D. Math and chem are a pain in the ass too,its like trying to piece together all the ultra small jigsaw puzzle to form a big piecture. It helps alot to have a helpful and funny partner beside me who teaches me using her own analogy which i somehow manage to understand =D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home