Friday, March 16, 2007

Went out for sakae buffet with some of the 4c people before we parted ways. Lk,me,aaron and hy went to Mind's cafe, with yihe joining us later. The ambience at Mind's cafe is really very cosy and nice, pretty nice to open a business where people can gather to play board games :D.

BOARD GAMING = SO DAMN FUN HAHA. Shit i self jacked myself so badly while playing cluedo, here's what happen(if u understand the game).

Ky: HAHA come im going to guess the murderer.

Ky: Mrs Peacock. Wrench. Ballroom. Sure win one la.

Lian kai(person who guessed wrongly and died): HAHAHA WRONG WRONG! YOU GOT IT WRONG. DIEEE!

Ky: Dont talk rubbish la.Where got wrong?I Sure correct one. *takes out and see*

Ky: WHAT THE HECK?HOW COME NOT MRS PEACOCK?THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!*looks at my hand card*

Ky: *sees mrs peacock in my hand cards* ..................WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Yihe: *peeps at my card* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *starts laughing like a idiot*

Ky: NOOO WHAT THE HECK. I HAD MRS PEACOCK IN MY HAND BUT I DIDNT SEE IT, IT WAS BELOW THE OTHER CARD IN MY HAND.

Yihe: HAHA SELF JACKKKK

THen everyone became laughing -_-. Played monopoly after that. Yihe was the most unlucky and stepped onto quite alot of houses and hotel aka mr bankrupt. Hy/lk was the richest followed by aaron, me and yihe. Did i mention i had amazingly bad luck in monopoly because i went to jail like 34534634 times and most of my draw cards were shit plz.

Total cost was 46 bucks for 5 people for 3-4 hours, comes with cookies,chips,drink of your choice each. A little costly though the monday-friday promotion is some cheap though! 5 bucks for 2-6pm + unlimited drinks!I think we should just play board games at aaron house! Its free,fun and there's vodka drinkss :D

When i reached home and went online, lk, yihe,aaron nick were ..--'

Lk - :)PEACOCK:D
Yihe - "Mrs Peacock. Wrench. Ballroom. Sure win one la." - Keryu
Aaron - Aaron~ " I had the peacock but I didn't see it, it was below the other card in my hand! " - Muthu

One word... IDIOTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home