Sunday, April 08, 2007

#%$!@! why did u tag meeeee.

This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game... People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.




No. 1
I like to chew/bite/twist my straw using my teeth and tongue while drinking which would result me in bein the slowest to finish a drink. No idea how i pick up the habit but i think its fun and you should try it too!

No. 2
i would spend 90% of the time looking at the people/things(dont get the wrong idea pls!) around me in public instead of doing my things. And if i found something weird/funny that interest me, i would just keep looking at it!

No. 3
I would read out aloud the notes when im studying , thats another reason why i hate going out to study. Of course duh i dont talk to myself.

No. 4
I wouldnt mind walking the extra distance to pass a place that brings back memories. If there's a 500m route home and a 1km route home pass a nostalgic place, i would take the 1km route provided i have the time. That can be seen from walking pass ny to reach home, walking back with adrian passing by you know who house LOL and some other place heh.

No. 5
I hate pop songsss.

No. 6
I cant stand people who are so full of themself,talks so much rubbish about themselve/something yet are totally rubbish when they show you their skills.

I dont think i want to tag anyone, it might add on to the bad karma meter! Anyone who wants to do it just feel free to do it :D


Bio is killing me. ARghh which jc has the best bio notes?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home