Sunday, May 06, 2007

Library -> Yoshinoya -> Far east plaza -> Cineleisure -> HMV -> northpoint -> spiderman -> home!

Library was a pain in the ass. Third and fourth level fully occupied and the shitty air conditioning in the cafe. Mugging was super unproductive since i actually spend most of the time just spinning my pen/talking/stoning into blank space and learnt nothing. Still, i do not regret going to the library at all though =DDD

Why is spiderman such a big hitt?The timings for the show in cine were all sold out wtfff, had no choice but to go to yishun to catch the 8.30pm show. Spiderman 3 was not bad though it wasnt up to my expectation. The first half of the show was boringg, the second half was more intense and meaningful though. It makes me wonder whether i should be nice to mr ego after watching the black or red suit part. The good in me wants to believe that he would change for the better but the asshole in me well...just wants to be a asshole.

I regretted not doing something today !@#$%. Oh well, im a dao personnnn.

I need to catch up on sleeep. Sleeping at 3 am yesterday after supper with yihe and andrew and its almost 2am now. Arghhh its killing meee

Its a happy day today =D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home