Thursday, May 31, 2007

Man this sucks. The CJC invitational shoot is held at some HTNS which i never heard before and apparently its at Bukit Gambok. To make matter worse, we're SUPPOSE to report there at 7.30AM. 7.30AM!. I'm not shooting just going there to help with some admin stuffs.

There's 1 more shitty thing.

"GSSIS is organised for shooters who are on the fringes of the school teams......like most of you guys!All should take part, even those who have no shooting experience"

I was damn happy when i saw this and when i saw the date of the competition, my heart dropped. 2nd of june. That's when i'm leaving for hong kong :(. I WANT TO TAKE PART IN COMPETITIONSSSSSS! I want to play with the best! Although i would surely lose but who cares! That's the fastest way to improve my skillss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home