Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Math was a goner too. I think there's some exam curse this mid year. EVERY DAMN TOPIC I DIDNT STUDY WEIGHED SO MUCH MARKS. I almost fainted when i saw the first question.

Partial fraction - 14 marks

And when i flipped to the next page..

MI - 12 marks

Flipped behind..

Parametric - 10 marks.

I totally give up even befor starting the paper. Whats worst is that the paper last for 3 HOURS. Geez.

I saw nicholas on my way out of school and asked him about the dsa shooting yesterday. The thing i asked him was SUPPOSED to brighten me a little but it ended up..lol

Ky: Eh yesterday the DSA shooting how ar?

Nick: blablalbla Got 1 girl pistol damn zai, shoot 360+

Ky: Wtff that's like 90 for every card. Ehhh is she called XXXXXX?

Nick: Ya from XXXX school

Ky: omggg she's chio right!

Nick: NOOOOO?!! So kns. yesterday all kns one

Ky: are you sure or not?Long hair one

Nick: Ya sure la. where got long hair

I was talking to Andrew yesterday about the monthly shooting and about how one name on the list was the name of a girl i was in charge(well technically i'm in charge of 4 lanes but its always better to focus on one individual right? LOL) during CJC Invitational shoot. So i was shocked that she actually dsa to CJC.

Later on, on my way home, andrew smsed me.

Andrew: HAHAHA that XXXXXX fat fat one LOLL

Shit. Must be wrong school. So nicholas taste can be trusted HAHAHA

And no, im not desperate nor interested in that girl. Just looking for cheap thrills to brighten up my day.

Oh and 1 question in National education exam today:

Who is the miss universe of 2007?

All the guys who got it wrong can kill themselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home