Monday, June 18, 2007

Shooting training was good today. I was happy with the score card today compared to last week shitty score. The score still suck badly in the competitive level though. Nevertheless today training was still good! Must be because of the good mood yesterday night being carried on today hah.

Slowly reaching my goals.
1) Hit some bullets into the black area
2) Hit majority of the bullets into the black area
3) Hit all of the bullets into the black area
4) Hit all of the bullets in 8-9 area
5) Hit all of the bullets in 10 :D

I will, I can and I must!

Went to do PW with the group after shooting. Hah PW session is damn fun man, all of us kajiaoing Jia Fu(poor guy!) over msn and doing some other random funny things.

Met with Aaron, Andrew at borders to shop for their cd before andrew friend came to join us for dinner. The food at Fish N co taste reall good :D I havent ate there for quite a long time tsk. We went to pool at cineleisure and the games were ....horrible.

Reached home at around 10.30pm. DIE LA NEVER EVEN STUDY FOR TODAY. IM STILL LEFT WITH BIO AND MATH TOTALLY UNCOVERED! #%!@! Shooting tomorrow and shooting on wednesday too. Arghh. I think im going to stay at home until friday(FANTASTIC FOUR!).

I must shoot better tomorrow! =S I'm starting to feel cranky due to lack of sleep, lets hope the good mood will still be carried forward to tomorrow.


i was tempted to tell the truth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home