Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Shit i was broke for the week yet i still ate at Ajisen Ramen for dinner today and now im super broke. Oh man how do i survive through the week with 2 dollars :(.

I had lots of things on my mind so i decided to walk home the long way to enjoy the night breeze and to sort out my thoughts.

When i walked pass NY, i couldnt stop grinning to myself. Images of all the fun moments just appeared right infront of me and of course you cuddling garfield :). I didnt see garfield thoughhh.

"Why cant i enter NY?" Up till now, this stupid question occasionally comes back to my mind. Tsk i think it'll continue to haunt me for the rest of the year. Anyway, i thought about shooting.

Only 3 people(4 if u include reserves) are going to shoot for air pistol nationals next year. Andrew is confirm in since he can shoot 550+ and benjamin brother who is dsaing into cjc nxt year will also probably be in since he can shoot 550+ too. That leaves only 1 space for like 5 people to compete?! Nevertheless whether i get in or not, shooting is the <333.!

And the next thought was about school

Sometimes i wonder why am i still hanging out with 1-2 people i dont really like, probably because some of the people im comfortable with mingles with them and tada, im left with no choice. I dont like being a hypocrite therefore i just give one word answers and do the thing im best at : ACTING BLUR HAHA! Dont get me wrong, i dont exactly hate them or smth. They're nice people with a weird personality =S, besides its only 1-2!Oh wait 1 of them has an asshole personailty HAHA. Its kind of freak me out how he suddenly becomes so good to me recently.

There's a couple of people in class who i think are fun yet never really approach them mainly because im too lazy ,cant be bothered and the clique thing. Few of them approached me before but i kind of daoed them due to the crankinessss, so i think i'm probably in the unfriendly people list HAHA.


And there's many other issues too which i wont say here. Keeping it private

I went home without any worries :D. Its a wonder how a walk in the night can clear all your thoughts :)

Sorry for the emo post, must be because of the emo song.

Lifehouse - Blind Lyrics

I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like is was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me dies when I let you go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home