Sunday, August 26, 2007

420. That's very disappointing.

My gun sighting was quite screwed up and i FORGOT how to sight my gun again. I used 30 pellets for sighting and just gave up, using the remaining 10 pellet to pratice hitting the area in the card where i think would hit the black region.

Bad monthly shoot.

Some sps guy beside me was using a pistol that fires so damn loud that it kills my ears. I thought there's something wrong with his pistol since it shoots extraordinary loud but it turns out that it works that way. End up getting quite pissed over this and my ears were burning from the inside after the shoot.

Forget that my cyclinder ran out of air and i end up with a 54 set. Argh.

Gun sighting.

Ended up with 64,82,54,80,68 or smth. I want to smack myself for shooting that 54. Improving though, 2 80 set yay :D. Went for lunch at northpoint with the rifle guys and rushed off to meet st for studyingg. I DONT GET ANYTHING ABOUT SMALL ANGLE APPROX!

Bio test
chem test
PW WR.

Dieeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home