Monday, September 03, 2007

I think today was the best bio practical so far we ever had. We're suppose to measure the rate of respiration of 2 giant tadpoles(the length of the base of the beaker!)at different temperatures by counting the number of time it opens its mouth.

I thought it was some boring experiment until we were told we needed to transfer the tadpole from the beaker to some small container and weigh it HAHA. So cool pleasez. You have to use the net and wait for the tadpole to swim to it, then use ur hands to hold the net to prevent it from jumping out and release to let it slip down to the small container.

Unfortunately(or fortunately) my tadpole decided to be a bitch. It was jumping like mad in the net, the tadpole the teacher demonstrated to us just lied there. And when i was transferring it to the small container, THAT DAMN THING JUMPED OUT and was on the table. No choice but to use my hands and place it back to the container. The moment it's placed in the container, it immediately jumped out, splashing water around. Covered the container with my hands while measuring it in case it jumps around again, it still did and it felt like some slimy thing rubbing against my hand.
My tadpole's a fighter i tell you!

The class(15 people) went for lunch with Mr Yeow at swensens. He's the super nice teacher who gave us hope for bio and apparently he's very generous too. *cough*

I think im so damn good at avoiding people i dislike.

Cough isnt getting better. Argh. Im dying from coughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home