Thursday, September 20, 2007

Went to study in NLB with Amelia today. National library is so cool that its worth waking up at 7.30 am just to reach there @ 9am sharp. You can bring food and drinks to the study area and eat! Yea this is my virgin experience going to the nlb, because its near bugis which is an ahlian/beng infested shit place.

Studied from 9 - 8.30 there. Yes 7+ hours of studying(!!) if u exclude the lunch break/stoning/talking rubbish. Totally give up studying after 5 and was just stoning there thinking abt stuffs. Here's the funny part.

4+ pm:
*shows me a message she typed on her hp*
"eh shit la. i feel like playing poool"

I thought she was joking so i just laughed it off

1hour+ later:
"eh fuck la. lets play pool for 1 hour! i canot tahan already"

HAHA. Off we went to play pool

my pool now is shit la. Omg i lost to a girllllll. My male ego has been smashed :(. Funny games though, at least it keeps my mind off things. And no, not emo please, just feel weird abt stuffs.

GP tomorrow! How i wish i can write as good as the rjc girl compo : (.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home