Monday, October 15, 2007

Things are looking good so far. 2 pass(3 if they round up my 44.4 for chem which i HOPE they wil).

My chinese is the best among my other subjects AGAIN. i actually got 64 for it. my first B since i came to jc mann and out of all the subjects it came from chinese. *faint*

C for math and E for chem.

Quite happy and grateful for my results so far. I dont really expect any fantastic results,but just improvements from my 4 Us in midyear to promote! Funny how i actually aim to get all As after failing miserably for my midyears, too bad laziness and the good old sec sch days killed my discipline. Shit i still owe my math teacher last term's homework.

I never liked the giving out of papers period cause there would always be saddness around. It sucks seeing the people around you and friends being very sad cause of having grades that might result in retaining.Worst of all, i suck badly at comforting people. Never relaly believed in comforting someone too much since i actually like to be left alone when i'm disappointed/emoo.That's why i dont really comfort people cause its better to say nothing than to comfort badly.Silent comforting! Of course theere are people who are damn good at comforting though HAHA.

Bio, gp, econs tomorrow! Oh i'm damn scared of gp ;'(.

I hope everyonee in class gets promoted, friends or foe, still a class afterall.

And thank god for all the wonderful things that happened this few weeks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home