Thursday, October 04, 2007

Watched Balls of fury today, was quite a funny show though the story line was so stupid. Purely for laughing i guess. I'm sick and tired of fish and chips, seem to never really be able to finish one in fish n co and now in the manhattan fish place.

Escape theme park tomorrow! Havent been there for a long time =s.

You know it sucks to act infront of someone you dont like. I seem to be unlucky to always be in these situations this year. Someway or another, i always been able to avoid it by taking another route or just plain luck. I tihnk the person knows it judging from all the excuse i cough up always but i dont really like to be a hypocrite infront of people i dislike soo~ :( hw i wish i have better going home partners.

Oh a miracle happened today! I missed the bus and was obviously late for school. Luckily my tutiion teacher saw me and she drove me to cjc :D. So lucky pleaseee. Or not i would have been s uper late for the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home