Sunday, March 16, 2008

This sucks.1 week of holiday has already passed, parents are coming back today and school's starting. Holiday has been fun though it wasnt productive when it comes to EXERCISE and revision. The plan to exercise everyday eventually resulted to 0 and the food intake ranges from donuts to buffets tskk. I am like a fatty now la.

School is going to be more boring from now onwards. Sure there's still the funky and funny people in class but shooting is only 1-2 times every month now thanks to a ordinary person with an EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY ): . I think its way too early to give up on the non team shooters z.z I want my 500 =((. #$%@#@ I used to be sooo close to that score until my motivation for school team died out because yh came back and my scores start plummeting to rock bottom. Oh well enough of shooting, i'll miss the shooting peeps :(

NUS open house was scary, seeing all the top schools students going for the medicine/dentistry talks. The food court food price is damn cheap and nice though! And i missed the donuts factory donut damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home