Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Haha so there was this reversi competition organised by MATH SOCIETY and 6 people from our class took part for the fun of it. i think all of us cant even remember when's the last time we played the game, probably since primary school or something. But still! 3 of us made it into the top eight :D.

My opponent for the round 16 is a total bastard. He was playing his handphone game throughout the entire game while waiting for my turn, totally no respect at all. So what if you;re from math society -,-. Anyway in the end i proceed instead of him LOL. Time limit for each match was 20 mins and it would end no matter whether you finish or not. I thought of a way to abuse the flawed system after the first round and i played really slow(since there's no thinking time limit!) and defensive when he got all the corners HAHA. I would have given the game to him though if he had some good sportsmanship. too bad :D

All of us got raped in round 8 though, math society reversi experts tsk. Oh there's a PE teacher that took part too and i think he's going to win cause he's damn zomg pro.

This week sucks. Cheese pie got silver for my 5 stations but failed my 2.4 when i can normally get D for it. #%#$@.and a few other things as well.

4 hours sleep/day is killing me. I need to stop using the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home