Tuesday, April 08, 2008

This sucks. I'm still very sick and thanks to that i cant retake my nafa and get it over with. I think its because of the food i ate at my little cousin 1 year birthday celebration. Her 1 year birthday celebration at raffles town club is machiam a wedding dinner with like 15-20 tables =s. I think infants are damn cute especially when they looks at you with O_O eyes, makes you feel like pinching them.

And this week is the moment of truth haha, dont really expect anything. Then again, if the teams are permanent, i would be laying off the gun for quite awhile. If not, i guess i continue fighting for the place ;/.

This song still sound so nice even after 5-6 years


Got to love carlos santana and his guitar skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home