Tuesday, July 08, 2008



This is the revision time table my bio teacher did for us. I dont know whether to cry or laugh when i see this. I dont mind if bio is all i got.

.
.
.
.
.

BUT
THERE
ARE
FOUR
OTHER
FREAKING SUBJECTS

Save me. MYEs sucked too,results deviating so far from the initial target of ACCC hahaa. Thank god 1 subject made it even though i screwed up the essay badly. Very very grateful and lucky! The weekend was great(celebration of adrian bday,gambling and tennis finals @ hf house and MAHJONG!) so i guess its time to put most of the social things aside and focus completely on studying :S.

My financial situation this week is very bad too :(. Spent all my weekly allowance on sat, lost 15 dollars in poker and 10 dollars on cab on sunday and i still owe aaron like 30+ 40+ dollars. Not to mention there's still club dinner at swensens this friday.

HOW?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home